We are working to be the most customer centric company on earth. To get there, we need exceptionally talented, bright, enthusiastic people. If you’d like to help us build a place to find and buy anything online, this is your chance to make history. We are looking for a dynamic and structured freelance writer to join as an Account Manager to grow the 3rd party market in Egypt. This position is hired by developing and managing high-value accounts while implementing sales strategies to secure deals that will exceed strong account acquisition and production goals related to fulfillment through our program. Specifically, this individual will be responsible for identifying and building relationships with key influencers and decision makers within senior management and existing account executive teams, along with internal stakeholders and cross-functional teams to create and deliver compelling solutions that meet and exceed clients’ requirements.
• Manage marketplace sellers to build their business on Amazon from acquiring selection, creating content and managing inventory to fulfilling orders.
• Analyze customer data and make recommendations in order to maximize the potential of the opportunity.
• Communicate with vendors to understand their needs and their suitability for the Souq services group of products.
• Work closely with internal stakeholders and cross-functional teams (content and warehouse) to facilitate vendor/account growth.
• Builds a platform and business knowledge to better serve sellers
• Bachelor’s degree is required. The ideal candidates should have 0 to 2 years of successful experience in enterprise category sales, preferably in e-commerce, finance and retail technology.
• Candidates must have superior communication and presentation skills, solid working knowledge of Excel, ability to thrive in an ambiguous environment and be extremely passionate about success and winning.
• Polished communication skills – speaking, writing, presentation and negotiation
• Ability to think and lead in a high-energy, fast-paced environment
• Comfortable with hands-on task management, and a proven ability to manage multiple competing priorities simultaneously.
• Basic knowledge of Excel.
• Experience with e-commerce experience with SQL preferred or desire to learn.
Amazon.ae, formerly Souq.com, is an English and Arabic e-commerce platform, owned by Amazon, the largest e-commerce platform in the Arab world. On March 28, 2017, Amazon.com confirmed that it would acquire Souq.com for $580 million. On May 1, 2019, Souq.com became known as Amazon.ae.