• Required to join an international facilities management consulting firm working on a major project in Saudi Arabia.
• The successful candidate will advise the client on the residence strategy including management of the residence (internal or external) as well as ensuring that the residence is open and smoothly running once it is up and running
Applicants must meet the following criteria
• Relevant qualifications in facilities related subjects
• Extensive experience in managing accommodation in large-scale locations such as economic zones, ports, universities, etc.
• Excellent human management skills
• Experienced in recruitment and resource management
• Demonstrate proficiency in the Microsoft Office environment including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Project and Outlook
CG Resourcing is a boutique recruitment firm that specializes in supplying white collar professionals primarily to the construction and engineering sector worldwide. Our main center of operations is the Middle East and Africa region although we also have experience recruiting for Australia, Russia, Western and Eastern Europe and throughout Asia. All CG Resourcing staff have over 15 years of recruitment experience for the construction and engineering markets both in the UK and around the world so they are true experts in their field!
We aim to work with our clients on a one-to-one basis so that we can develop a unique understanding of their exact requirements, and offer them a truly customized recruitment service that meets all their requirements. Our service can be tailor made to meet the needs of mass hiring, campaigning, one-time executive placements or multiple placements on large construction projects.
We are able to find candidates of any level and from any part of the world and are now the trusted recruitment partners of many of the industry’s leading construction organizations!
- Construction – Construction and Civil
- Railroad and metro.
- Architectural Engineering
- Bridges and building structures
- highways and infrastructure
- Project management.
- Health and safety
- Planning and project controls
- Quantity Surveying, Contract Management.
- Electrical and mechanical engineering
- environment and geotechnical
- Facilities Management
- Human Resources, Finance and Support Services, Administration